- 27-Jan-2017 to 28-Mar-2017 (EST)
- Dining Services
- Lake Ridge, VA, USA
- Full Time
Westminster at Lake Ridge is a premier Retirement Community serving older adults in three levels of service: Independent Living, Assisted Living and a Health Center. Our team of roughly 270 total employees serves a population of over 300 total residents on 62 acres that back up to the Occoquan reservoir.
This position is primarily responsible for cleaning and sanitizing dishes and the dish room areas. Additional duties include general cleaning duties and store room duties as assigned.
1.Process incoming dirty dishes and load dishwasher for proper cleaning and sanitation.
2. Aid in taking inventory of materials needed for the kitchen or dining room and stock inventory as appropriate.
3. Perform general cleaning and sanitation of the kitchen and dining room.
4. Maintain professional presence; exhibit degree of professionalism consistent with standards in performance, behavior, and appearance.
5. Demonstrate professional development/skills competency in all activities.
6. Comply established safety rules and practices.
Candidate should be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form, possess verbal and written communication skills, be available for all meal periods. Be able to lift 50 pounds or less.