- 03-Feb-2017 to 04-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Lake Ridge, VA, USA
- On Call
Westminster at Lake Ridge is a premier Retirement Community serving older adults in three levels of service: Independent Living, Assisted Living and a Health Center. Our team of roughly 270 total employees serves a population of over 400 total residents on 62 acres that back up to the Occoquan reservoir.
We are currently seeking for an energetic Security Officer for an on call position. This position is primarily responsible for providing safety and security to the residents of the Westminster at Lake Ridge. This position will also provide assistance with minor maintenance repairs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide safety and security to residents, visitors and employees of Westminster at Lake Ridge.
- Ensures that residents, visitors, and employees are complying with established safety rules and practices.
- Assist in general maintenance duties, repairs or requests as needed.
- Maintain professional presence; exhibit degree of professionalism consistent with standards in performance, behavior, and appearance.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- A minimum of 6 months security experience.
- Unarmed security certification required.
- Must have a positive demeanor and exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift, carry and push/pull up to 50 lbs.