- 21-Feb-2017 to 22-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Lakeridge, VA, USA
- Full Time
Westminster at Lake Ridge is a premier Continuing Care Retirement Community serving older adults in three levels of service: Independent Living, Assisted Living and a Health Center. Our team of roughly 270 total employees serves a population of over 400 total residents on 62 acres that back up to the Occoquan reservoir.
We are currently seeking a customer service oriented Housekeeper to join our Facilities Team full time. We rely on our housekeeping team to provide excellent cleaning services to our residents.
- Performs daily cleaning functions of all surface areas and assigned resident areas.
- Obtains all necessary cleaning supplies and solutions from inventory in order to perform daily tasks as required.
- Assists with room set up for all resident and staff meeting or functions.
- Conducts spot cleaning of walls, doors, windows and ledges as needed.
- Ensures assigned work areas are maintained in a clean, safe and sanitary manner.
- Collects and transports trash and/or waste to the specified dumpster for trash pick-up.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- At least one (1) year cleaning/housekeeping experience.
- Must be proficient in operating cleaning equipment.
- Must be well organized and strive for the highest level of resident satisfaction.