- 21-Feb-2017 to 22-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Home Care
- Lake Ridge, VA, USA
- On Call
Westminster at Lake Ridge is a premier Continuing Care Retirement Community serving older adults in three levels of service: Independent Living, Assisted Living and a Health Center. Our team of roughly 270 total employees serves a population of over 400 total residents on 62 acres that back up to the Occoquan reservoir. This is a great opportunity to join a mission-oriented organization and engaged leadership team that strives to make a difference in the lives of others.
We are currently seeking a customer service oriented Laundry Attendant to join our Home Care Program on an on call basis, in the mornings and afternoons with possible weekends. We rely on our Laundry Attendants to provide excellent laundry services to our residents.
- Performs daily laundry functions to include pick up, cleaning, drying, ironing, and delivery back to the residents.
- Folds, stacks and distributes clean laundry and/or linens in accordance to residents' requests.
- Help in the inventory of linens and other supplies.
- Ensures assigned work areas are maintained in a clean, safe and sanitary manner.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- At least one (1) year laundry cleaning experience.
- Must be proficient in operating washers, dryers and iron presses.
- Must be well organized and strive for the highest level of resident satisfaction.