- 24-Feb-2017 to 25-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Lake Ridge, VA, USA
- Full Time
Westminster at Lake Ridge is a premier Retirement Community serving older adults in three levels of service: Independent Living, Assisted Living and a Health Center. Our team of roughly 270 total employees serves a population of over 300 total residents on 62 acres that back up to the Occoquan reservoir.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Security Supervisor. This position is primarily responsible for providing safety and security to the residents of the Westminster at Lake Ridge. This position will also provide assistance with minor maintenance repairs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide safety and security to residents, visitors and employees of Westminster at Lake Ridge.
- Acts as a leader and manager of assigned position by ensuring productivity, efficiency and accuracy in work performed by team members.
- Assist in general maintenance duties, repairs or requests on an as needed basis.
- Maintain professional presence; exhibit degree of professionalism consistent with standards in performance, behavior, and appearance.
- Demonstrate professional development/skills competency in all activities.
- Comply established safety rules and practices.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a security supervisor and at least 2 years experience as a security officer.
- Unarmed security certification required.
- Must have a positive demeanor and exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work scheduled hours.
- Must be able to lift, carry and push/pull up to 50 lbs.