- 27-Mar-2017 to 26-May-2017 (EST)
- Home Care
- Lake Ridge, VA, USA
- On Call
Westminster at Lake Ridge is a premier Continuing Care Retirement Community serving older adults in three levels of service: Independent Living, Assisted Living and a Health Center. Our team of roughly 270 total employees serves a population of over 400 total residents on 62 acres that back up to the Occoquan reservoir. This is a great opportunity to join a mission-oriented organization and engaged leadership team that strives to make a difference in the lives of others.
We are currently seeking a compassionate CNA to join our Home Care Program on an on call basis for all shifts and every other weekend. We rely on our CNA's to assist our residents in their daily activities.
- Provides assistance to residents in daily hygiene rituals, making sure they are clean, dry and appropriately dressed.
- Assists residents during meals, ensuring they are receiving the prescribed diet.
- Reports any abnormalities in hygiene or diet intake to charge nurse
- Encourages residents to remain as independent as possible in a safe environment.
- Engages residents in restorative care exercise.
- Assists residents in relearning or adapting to new methods as part of their restorative program.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least one (1) year long term care assistant experience
- An active/current Certified Nursing Assistant license
- Must have a valid driver's license, a good driving record and valid insurance