- 29-Mar-2017 to 28-May-2017 (EST)
- Lake Ridge, VA, USA
- Full Time
Westminster at Lake Ridge is a premier Continuing Care Retirement Community serving older adults in three levels of service: Independent Living, Assisted Living and a Health Center. Our team of roughly 270 total employees serves a population of over 400 total residents on 62 acres that back up to the Occoquan reservoir.
We are currently seeking a customer service oriented and goal driven leader for our Environmental Services Supervisor to join our Facilities team full time. We rely on our Environmental Services team to provide excellent cleaning services to our residents.
- Performs daily cleaning functions of all surface areas and assigned resident areas.
- Obtains all necessary cleaning supplies and solutions from inventory in order to perform daily tasks as required.
- Assists with room set up for all resident and staff meeting or functions as needed.
- Conducts spot cleaning of walls, doors, windows and ledges as needed.
- Ensures assigned work areas are maintained in a clean, safe and sanitary manner.
- Collects and transports trash and/or waste to the specified dumpster for trash pick-up.
- Acts as a leader and manager of assigned positions ensuring productivity, efficiency and accuracy in the work performed.
- Inspects work completed by the team and reports any issues to the Assistant Director of Facilities.
- Assists with scheduling and delegating of work orders and job assignments.
- Participates in the annual performance reviews of line staff with the Assistant Director of Facilities.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- At least one (1) year cleaning/housekeeping experience with at least one (1) year supervisory experience in a long term care community.
- Must be proficient in operating cleaning equipment.
- Must be well organized and strive for the highest level of resident satisfaction.
This is a great opportunity to join a mission-oriented organization and engaged leadership team that strives to make a difference in the lives of others.